Returns & Refunds Policy
- The provision of goods and services by Sengetti is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Sengetti will refund the client in full within 30 days.
- Cancellation of orders by the client, before the order is dispatched, will attract a 15% administration fee.
- In the event of a defect, damage or error, the other party must notify Sengetti in writing within 5 (five) days of accepting delivery, quoting the order/invoice number and must retain the defective item for Sengetti to collect and inspect. If it is proven that the products did not comply with the agreement, Sengetti has the choice of replacing the defective goods with new goods or refunding the value of the invoice.
Please Read Our Return & Refund Policy Carefully:
We have a 10-day return policy, which means you have 10 days after receiving your item to request a return.
For wholesale/bulk orders there will be a 30% cancellation fee to pay for costs incurred for packing, branding and shipping.
All items that are on sale are non-refundable. This includes items with free shipping.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can customers return your products?
- By courier
How will customers get the return label?
- For defective products: Download/print
- For customer remorse: Download/print
What is the restocking fee?
- No restocking fee
The product conditions that we allow for returns:
WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES WE OFFER RETURND & REFUND:
If you discover your order is flawed please contact us Mail: email@example.com
With photos of the wrong product we will providing a return shipping label. Once it is tracking we will ship a replacement a product immediately.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If the product purchased is damaged in any way, Sengetti will arrange to have it collected from you.
Return Address: 2014 Old North Coast Road, Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal, 4051, South Africa.
Customer Support 24/7